E-Cycle provides a complete ICT asset management process including data cleansing, repairing and refurbishing of end of use IT equipment. In addition, the business seeks to build upon its historic reputation through training and developing the skills of a mainly disabled workforce, and to provide employment to disabled people. We also work very closely with our local community, offering training and work experience.
We offer a complete cradle to grave service. Assets can be data erased on the client site or taken by GPS tracked logistics partners, to our processing location for data erasure, WEEE compliant disposal, donation, remarketing or redeployment. Erasure can be done by a variety of methods that conform to Impact Level 5 by default, in accordance with CESG standards and potentially impact level 6 if required by the client.
- Secure ICT asset management
- 100% guaranteed data erasure, On-site and off-site.
- Refurbishment, redeployment, remarketing
- Accurate, real time asset reporting and data destruction certificates
- WEEE compliant recycling
- Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher
- Maximising value from reuse and remarketing
- Refurbish, upgrade, image and redeploy back to you
- Remarket to offset costs of disposal
- Charitable donations facilitated
- Highest quality refurbished laptops and desktops
Visit Our Shop
- Employing a workforce of highly skilled disabled people
- Continual training and development of staff
- Work experience and apprentice schemes delivered in
partnership with local schools and colleges
- A national reputation for being a valued employer and
training provider of people with disabilities
- Global IT outsourcer comment when asked about E-Cycle’s approach to service
You don’t just go the extra mile, you go the extra two miles!
- Central Government auditor following a recent audit
The E-Cycle processes and facility are the best I have ever audited.